benefits of oranges and orange peels for skin, hair and health.
According to the American Heart Association eating higher amounts of a compound found in citrus fruits like oranges, may lower ischemic stroke risk for women those who ate the highest amounts of citrus, had a 19 percent lower risk of ischemic stroke than women who consumed the least.
there are thousands of reasons why eating an orange a day is a good idea, they are low in calories but full of nutrients.
“orange trees are the most cultivated fruit trees in the world”
they promote clear healthy skin and can help to lower our risk for many diseases and conditions as part of an overall healthy and varied diet being an excellent source of vitamin C.
Benefits of oranges to your skin.
orange can do wonders for your skin, apart from the fruit itself orange juice and even orange peels can provide a range of benefits to your skin, thus consumption as well as topical application of this fruit.
can be beneficial for your skin in the following ways
- dark spots and blemishes are treated by oranges.
- orange peels are rich in vitamin C all you have to do is dry the peels under the Sun and powder them, use this orange peel powder to scrub your body to apply on your face adds a milk or milk cream to your face starts glowing dark spots are reduced and blemishes are treated .
- when dirt bacteria and soot get into your skin pores and block them you get Kimball’s and acne, the citric acid content in oranges makes it an effective treatment for acne.
- orange peels are rich in dietary fibers, these fibers help in eliminating toxins and other wastes.
- It also regulate the movement of bowels by removing these wastes you can get rid of acne.
- the peels of oranges have a natural bleaching property, by using these peels you can lighten those dark patches constant use will even help you get rid of them.
- the skin cells are protected from the harmful UV radiations of the Sun, as such your face is also protected from Sun.
” orange peels are rich in citric acid, which can even cause burns on your skin so you must aleut them well before you apply. “
- vitamin C is a very effective anti-aging agent the texture of your skin and even the color has improved to a great extent.
- collagen is restored with the help of vitamin C and this helps make your skin firm and tight.
- oranges are the best source for this vitamin C, moreover oranges are also rich in a large number of strong antioxidants.
- they fight against the free radicals, these free radicals deplete the oxygen from the skin cells and make them dull, cause wrinkles and even loosens your skin and cheeks.
- calcium is also contained in oxygen which keeps you face looking younger for long.
- a mask made of orange peel helps extract blackheads on your skin
make a thick paste by mixing a part of yogurt and powdered orange peel, gently use circular motions to apply this on your face, keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
it causes no payment is the best natural way to get rid of those stubborn blackheads excess oils and dirt are removed and your skin is made squeaky clean.
you could make a spray with orange peels which refreshes your face pour boiling water on orange peels and leave it for a day, filter it out to views this as a toner for your skin besides being great for your skin.
Benefits of oranges to your hair.
- orange contains certain vital nutrients, which strengthen your hair this fruit can be beneficial for your hair in the following ways.
- orange juice is an excellent conditioner for your hair, you can prepare a conditioner at home by mixing the juice of one orange water and one spoon of honey, apply this mixture on your shampooed hair and leave it for five to ten minutes this will provide you with healthy shiny and beautiful hair.
- oranges contain vitamin C which helps in hair growth folic acid vitamin B and inositol are all good for your hair you get these nutrients when you consume oranges.
- juice of orange peel can be used on the scalp to control dandruff, you can also grind the peel and use it on your scalp this will remove dandruff as well as cleanse your scalp, alternatively you can prepare a hair rinse by boiling the orange peels in wate, filter the liquid the next day and use it as a hair rinse to remove dandruff, and get shining hair.
health benefits of oranges
- oranges are rich in citrus lemon noids proven to help fight a number of varieties of cancer including that of the skin, lung, breast, stomach and colon.
- drinking orange juice regularly prevents kidney diseases and reduces the risk of kidney stones.
- oranges are rich in fibers hesperidum and also folate, they make sure your heart is healthy, having oranges on a regular basis keeps your cardiovascular system healthy and strong.
- cholesterol levels are lowered, oranges contain hesperidin and pectin, they help in lowering the levels of bad cholesterol in the body, the amount of fat absorbed by the body is also reduced.
- brain development is supported by the folic acid which is contained in oranges, oranges are rich in vitamin C, vitamin C helps to produce white blood corpuscles that make your immunes stand strong, your immunity to various diseases.
- Oranges contain only a very small amount of calories and lots of fibers it makes you eat just a small amount.
- aids in losing weight effectively, it decreases your appetite naturally keeping you healthy at the same time.
- oranges help in balancing the level of sugar in your body, hence preventing diabetes as the amount of calories contained is quite low, there is no issue in having oranges on a daily basis it is very effective for those suffering from arthritis.
- orange has got anti-inflammatory propertie, having the juice of an orange every day will help you combat the inflammation.
- it also prevents rheumatoid arthritis, oranges contain hesperidin and magnesium which help to lower your blood pressure.
- oranges contain lots of antioxidants, these antioxidants prevent free radical, from affecting you as such your skin is kept healthy and looks younger the aging process is made slow.
- oranges contain flavonoids and polyphenols they help you combat infections from viruses, oranges prevent all kinds of viral infections in your body.
- oranges contain lots of fibers they help a lot of ineffective digestion, digestive enzymes and juices are released much more easily and they give you relief from any sort of digestion disorders.
- oranges contain lots of natural oils they keep your skin moisturized naturally.
- arteriosclerosis is a conditioning in which your arteries become hard, vitamin C is really effective in preventing this issue since oranges are rich in vitamin C, you can say that oranges help prevent this problem. it gives enough elasticity and makes your arteries strong.
- oranges contain delimiting which is a compound useful in fighting cancers, all citrus fruits contain this compoun, colon cancer, skin cance, lung cance, breast cancer, and all other cancers can be prevented.
- oranges contain lots of vitamin C, also this makes sure your skin does not get damaged by free radicals.
- oranges contain lots of calcium which are great for your bones, they keep your teeth and bones strong and healthy.
- oranges have lots of fibers, these fibers are great at preventing ulcers, by having orange regularly you can prevent ulcers in your stomach.
- oranges help a lot in improving your vision you could see how many benefits this tasty fruit has got for you try these tips and stay healthy.