For permanent weight loss a person should
Would you like to know exactly what to eat to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite foods or starving yourself.
if you’re serious about achieving permanent fat loss and a complete health transformation while eating tasty meals like ribeye steak with roasted garlic and butter, then read this article.
not being in a calorie deficit according to some experts losing weight and keeping it off is all about controlling the types of food you eat, they say particular foods are fattening because they pause fat-burning and cause a hormonal environment that leads to weight gain, m while other foods balance the system and stimulate fat loss well that’s partially true.
It doesn’t give you the full picture the reason is that if you want to lower the number on your scale, the most important thing you must do is enter a calorie deaf, it’s simple if you consume more calories than you burn, you’ll gain weight and if you consume fewer calories than you burn you’ll lose weight, that’s a scientific fact looking for proof well dozens of studies show the vitality of calorie balance.
mark hob studies about weight loss.
one of these is a case study by mark hob a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University, he carried excess pounds and knowing the importance of calorie balance, he decided to do an experiment for two months, he only ate foods like Twinkies, Oreos, Doritos and protein shakes.
while maintaining a daily energy deficit of 800 calories, the result in just two months he lost 27 pounds, and reduced his body fat from 33.4% to 24.9%.
now I don’t recommend you follow such a diet, but it illustrates my point if you want to lose fat you must be in a calorie deficit, the thing is however that not all calorie deficits are created equal, some can do more harm than good, and that’s why even after dedicated efforts many calorie counters still don’t lose fat and achieve their dream body,
severe calorie restriction that gives you the metabolism of a 90 year old lady, if an energy deficit of 250 calories a day will get you mean a 1,000 calorie deficit will give you the results four times, many people make this mistake and I used to do it too, before I knew any better, the truth is severe calorie deficits screw up your physiology, that’s why almost all low calorie diet errs regain the lost pounds when they stop the program.
plus most often gain some more on top of that, you see your body doesn’t know you’re trying to get ripped for the beach, instead because you’re starving yourself it thinks you’re stranded with no food, as a result your body’s metabolism will plummet to prevent you from losing weight this means that as soon as you come off your diet, your body will store as much food as possible as fat to prepare itself for the next starvation, that’s why it’s essential to eat according to a calorie target fine-tuned for your body your situation and your goals mistake.
thinking all calories are created equal thus far we’ve looked at calories and while calories are a crucial piece of the fat loss puzzle, they’re in no way the only thing that matters you see when most people say they want to lose weight, they actually strive to improve their health and look better the thing is if you want to accomplish such, you shouldn’t strive for weight loss instead set your sights on fat loss.
that’s because losing weight doesn’t necessarily improve health and appearance but losing fat does, now when it comes to fat loss calories remain a crucial element, but what is just as crucial is your macro intake, in other words your consumption of protein carbs and fat is vital m, how you set up your macros has a profound effect on how your body will respond to the meals you eat, for example if you consume too many carbs it’ll be near impossible to lose fat even if you maintain a calorie deficit, that’s because carbs spike insulin a hormone that blunts fat loss in two main ways one of these is that elevated insulin levels block the release of fat, from your fat cells, and if your cells can’t release fat your body can never burn off.
The excess second elevated insulin levels cause the storage of energy found in your bloodstream to morph into body fat cells, this means the energy won’t get burned off by tissues like muscles, but instead snakes its way around to places like your hips and abs that’s why researchers call insulin the fat storage hormones, and that’s why carb rich diets make it nearly impossible to lose fat insulin.
example optimizing your macros is crucial for many more reasons so in a minut, I’ll show you how to set up your macros to triple fat loss.
the best part the method you will read in this Article, from now is effortless to follow and never leaves you hungry in fact this eating style is so satiating and easy to follow that you would probably forget you were on a diet, if you weren’t losing fat so fast.
Following an unrealistic overly restrictive diet will power work like a battery, you only have so much of it until it runs out that’s why very restrictive diets deplete your will power, increase your cravings and lead to binging the exact opposite of what you want when trying to build your dream body.
I’ve seen it countless times before a guy or girl who is dedicated to losing weight and getting health, to kick things off they start a diet that only allows food like tilapia, asparagus and chicken after all that’s what the fitness magazines recommend while the results are great in the beginning, and the dieter loyally brings Tupperware boxes packed with healthy meals wherever they go their will power eventually runs out and that diet gets tossed out the window, just keep in mind the dieting itself is already hard don’t make it even harder for yourself, by enforcing all kinds of unnecessary restrictions otherwise you’ll likely take on a screwin mentality after a few weeks or even days wake up in a sea of Twinkie wrappers and be back to square one.
the solution to these four common and disastrous diet blenders, we’ve just covered a keto meal plan customized to your body situation goals and taste buds, if you want to take all the guesswork out of your diet and follow a guaranteed to work plan, then you’ll love my brand new custom meal plan service.
for the last few years I’ve United leading nutritionists personal trainers and chefs to develop custom keto meal plans that are effective convenient, cost-effective and most importantly enjoyable.
and when I say custom meal plan I mean it these aren’t your run-of-the-mill here are some recipes pulled together from random blogs meal plans that many nutrition gurus sell for way too much money, instead we tailor your entire meal plan to your own unique situation needs, goals and dietary preference, to ensure you experience optimal progress and follow a diet you enjo, in other words your days of suffering on ineffective and overly restrictive diets are finally over, it’s time to start working based on a method that’s best for you.
now besides being customized to you another beauty of these meal plans is that they’re based on the keto diet, and unless you were lost in the Himalayas for the last few years I bet you’ve heard of the keto diet in fact you probably have a friend or family member who has transformed their body like magic with this diet but in case you didn’t know just forgot here’s a quick recap.
What is keto diet
a keto diet is an eating style where you consume almost no carbs, moderate amounts of protein and high amounts of dietary fat.
so you’ll be eating tasty high fat meals like ribeye steak with roasted garlic and butte, why would you do that, you may wonder well a very low carb intake puts you into a state called ketosis, you see under regular circumstances your body relies for the most part on glucose the stored form of carbs, when you minimize your carb intake however there’s not enough glucose available for your body to fuel all its function, and because some tissues like your brain cannot use fat for fuel your body needs an alternative energy source to stay alive, that’s where ketones come in.
What are ketones.
ketones are chemicals produced in your liver, when glucose is scarce various tissues like your brain can use these ketones for fuel when glucose is absent.
that’s an excellent outcome, because otherwise you would die.
now when your body uses primarily ketones and fatty acids for fuel you’re in a state called ketosi, that’s invaluable because ketosis gives you an unfair advantage on your fat loss goals, want proof here’s what a meta-analysis of 13 randomized controlled trials published in the British Journal of nutrition conclude.
individuals assigned to a very low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet achieve a greater weight loss than those assigned to a low-fat diet, in the long term hence a very low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet may be an alternative tool against obesity, to further trials found the keto diet leads to more belly fat loss.
and it produces up to three times as much weight loss as a high carbs and low fat diet, that’s right those who followed a keto diet lost more fat while eating tasty foods like bacon, scrambled eggs with hot sauce barbecue wings and pork rind nachos.
6 reasons why the keto diet is the holy grail for fat loss.
1. reason is that the keto diet significantly increases fat burning, as mentioned earlier insulin is the enemy of fat loss elevated levels of this hormone blount fat burning, and while shuttling energy in your bloodstream into your fat cells on a keto diet, however insulin levels drop which not only benefits your health but also significantly boosts fat burning.
2. keto diet is simple and easy to follow I mean what’s not to love about losing fat, while being able to eat tasty high-fat foods like bacon, eggs, cheese and steak.
3. keto diet destroys hunger cravings after all you’ll never lose fat and keep it off on any diet that leaves you hungry, that’s because hunger is an irresistible force sooner or later hunger always defeats will power, that’s why nearly all diets fail eventually you can’t take the cravings anymore and you’ll regain all that lost weight by binging the keto diet however brings hunger to a dead-end stop when you go on keto you won’t feel hungry.
4. you don’t have to exercise on a keto die, to lose fat in other words no more toiling away hour upon hour of boring cardio on the treadmill, as said since following a keto diet will boost your energy levels drasticall, and after around 1 week you will probably become more active, which may motivate you to exercise, but as mentioned you lose fat quickly whether you’re active or not.
5. it’s healthy and safe to follow a keto diet, in fact it’s probably much healthier and safer than the way you eat, now for instance various studies show that keto diet can reduce your heart disease risk by elevating levels of the good HDL cholesterol, decreasing blood triglycerides levels and lowering blood pressur, and research also shows the keto diet can boost mental health, reduce depression, act therapeutically against various neurological conditions, prevent manage and even reverse type 2 diabetes, and may even prevent and fight some types of cancer.
6. the keto diet will cause you to lose weigh, like clockwork just right after you begin your customized keto meal plan you’ll start to lose fat automatically, and you don’t even have to think about nutrition all the time, in fact since you’ll never be hungry while following this diet, you would probably forget you were on a diet if you weren’t losing weight fast, the keto diet is a proven method to transform your body fast, so how much fat do you want to shred by ordering your custom keto meal plan, you’ll finally have control over your health and figure here’s what you’ll get if you start today.